This page summarizes various logistical details. Last updated July 9, 2016.
- Villanova campus map
- Getting to Villanova University
- Arrival on campus and first events
- Off-campus gatherings:
Villanova campus map
The following annotated excerpt from the Villanova University campus map indicates the spaces we will use during the workshop. Parking permits will be available when you check in, and parking is available near the dorm and in the main parking area along Lancaster.
Getting to Villanova University
800 Lancaster Ave
Villanova, PA 19085
Arrival on campus and first events
See the Program page for more information about workshop events. Feel free to call or text Dick Brown (contact info sent via email) if you have questions about arrival info.
- If you arrive on campus on Monday before 6:30pm, you can pick up your parking pass and/or room key at Conference Services in Galberry Hall second floor, 610-519-5554.
If you arrive on campus on Monday after 6:30pm, Dick Brown will have your parking pass and/or room key ready for you at the 7-9pm reception (see next item).
- The first workshop event is the Monday evening reception, 7-9pm, in Picotte Hall at Dundale.
- The second workshop event is the Tuesday morning community breakfast, 7:30-8:45am, in room Mendel 290.
1. Tuesday evening "wind-down"
For winding down at the end of the day on Tuesday (or another day), consider a short drive to The Great American Pub in Wayne.
The Great American Pub
4 West Avenue
Wayne, PA 19087
2. Wednesday dinner location
The Wednesday evening 6:30pm dinner will take place at the Mediterranean Grill, about 5 miles north of campus. We will travel in car pools.
870 West Lancaster Ave
Bryn Mawr, PA 19010