Platform and Library Resources
Every module in our collection requires a given type of hardware (a platform), often running a particular operating system, combined with certain software libraries or packages. We have or are creating instructional modules for these common platform and library/package combinations used in parallel and distributed computing (PDC):
- Single multicore, shared memory machine using the OpenMP library
- Cluster of multicore machines using an MPI library (either OpenMPI or MPICH2)
- Single multicore machine with a GPU co-processor
- Cluster of multicore machines with GPU co-processors using an MPI library
- Single multicore machine with an Intel Xeon Phi co-processor
- Large cluster of machines for fully distributed Map-Reduce computing using hadoop
Platform Setup, Libraries, and Packages
From the main search screen you can browse through the collection using the terms on the right of the screen.
This search tool not working as you like/expected?
Let us know.